Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kau Tau...?

10:09 AM

At that time someone asks me about something , and I was silent , just be quiet . Maybe they wonder at my attitude . I do not understand what they say , it feels strange , they use a different language , and I really can not answer it . It makes me sick , you know !

I never wanted that , all it is not my desire , you know ! . Actually I also want to be able to talk like them , I want to answer all of their questions , I really want to . But fate would, I am still the same as before . I want them to understand my situation , I feel cornered if entered forced.
Hm ..... I just wanted to try my english .
http://gisriseptianti.blogspot.com/
Sometimes I just understand people talking without being able to respond , in fact , sometimes I do not understand and respond at all . Conditions that make me miserable , you know !
Ah , actually I also want to like you , like he , like you , like them . but I realized , I still could not .
Tonight, precisely on Monday night in January 20, 2014 , I want to make my english better , want to understand and be able to respond to them speak of their conversation . however , you know ? it feels so heavy , I was afraid , I was embarrassed when writing and I did not speak too well ! Ah , maybe it's random silly .
Many dreams and a lot of dreams in my life , but I have not been able to make it happen . Many challenges and many obstacles , I know and I realize it . Even so , I promised myself , will come when I will be able to circumnavigate the world and able to understand and speak many languages ​​. I would surpass of you !

Maybe this time I still have not been able to do anything , even when I asked about something , I still have not been able to understand and respond. I'm sad , you know , I am very sad , but I do not want to cry !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer